Saturday, October 17, 2009

Nonsense Post #1

This morning I had the rare opportunity to read one of my favorite magazines cover to cover with almost no interruptions. Miracles do happen!!

The magazine is Family Fun (.www.familyfun.go.com).

FamlyFun Magazine

I enjoy it for it’s realistic ideas and articles. This magazine was a gift from my mom, who knows how much I love to be a mommy and reading. (On a side note, it has recently come to my attention that I may have offended her.  I do apologize, publicly and I hope she is still reading my blog!!) 

So here are a few of the articles I really enjoyed!

Conduct a taste test (this one is for trying new foods with your kids) Pg. 30

If my kids were older I would start  a family blog (pg. 25)- do you think my four year old could type, never to early to start learning!!!! (wow! that was cheesy!!)

The A-door-able Advent Calendar (pg.18) looks like tons of fun!! And can be used for any age!

 

On another note today is Tyler’s first Fall Carnival here in our new town. I helped last night with the other PTO moms to set it up. We are excited to go and be a part of the community. Yes, I will probably blog about it.

My somewhat uninterrupted time is coming to an end (I can hear them in the background, conflict brimming just under the surface). Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. So great to get some time to yourself to do what you enjoy sometimes. Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!