I am so excited to join in the fun of Random Dozen! This will be great! I hope you enjoy mine as much as I have enjoyed reading all of yours!!
1. Tell me the absolute best way to watch a movie.
I love to watch movies at home in my pajamas. Usually with my two older boys spread out on the floor. If I get to watch with my husband, I like a blanket and no lights on, just the tv. b="">>>>/b>/>/>>/>/>>/>>/>>/>/b>/>/>>/>/>>/>>/>>/>
2. Do you ever think about your own funeral? If so, do you have specific ideas about how you would like it to be?
Honestly, no. It makes me scared to think about it. I am not ready to leave my family and don't like to think about my husband with out me.
3. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
4. Vacations: planned activities and schedules, or play it by ear?
I am a die hard road trip fan and would like to play every vacation by ear. I married Mr. Schedule himself, and with our boys being so young, it's far easier to plan now. I dream of the days when we can travel spontaneously.
5. What is one often overlooked item in your home that needs to be cleaned regularly?
The blinds. I think I clean them when we move in and that is it! I am truly ashamed of this answer. I think I shall clean my blinds tommorow!
6. Name a cause that means a lot to you.
Breast Cancer research and early childhood education (for kids and those who teach early childhood)
7. Do you eat a regular old peanut butter jelly sandwich, or do you customize it? And by the way, jelly or no jelly?
PB and J is great. For a change, we have PB and bananas or honey! YUM!!
8. If we were having a conversation in person, how would I know if you were nervous?
I am with Amy and I tend to over talk.
9. Do you have an elaborate bedtime routine, or just the basics of tooth brushing and jammies?
We read alot in our house, usually one or two stories before the usual basics.
10. Have you ever regretted something you wrote on your blog?
I am new to blogging so not yet, but I am sure it could happen!
11. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a famous person or celebrity? Did you agree?
12. If you were going to dedicate a song to a loved one or friend, what would the song be and to whom would it be dedicated?
I tried really hard to decide on only one song. In our journey these past nine and a half years, Dan and I have relied on music to explain our feelings for each other or the situation we were facing. So at different times in our lives I would dedicate a different song. But I suppose if it must be summed up in one song it would be Aerosmith's I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (we had the song played at our wedding).