Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random Funnyness

My kids are always saying things I think are just hilarious and they often don't warrant an entire post. I have gathered a few here for your enjoyment.




At a restaraunt my husband had something called fried mandu (spelling could be wrong) and we were discussing what it might taste like when Tyler offered this explanation: 

Did they fry a man using the bathroom?

******
Isaac: What's inside my belly button?

******

Nick: ball ball ball (much cuter when you hear it, but I just couldn't bear to leave him out!)
******

Tyler: Teacher aren't super heroes
Daddy: Yes they are, if there were not teachers how would you learn?
Tyler: The Internet

******

Isaac: When I put on my sunglasses all the girls will scream and hug me, but don't worry, momma, they are just my friends.


******

Tyler's teacher: If I have 9 dogs and they all have two ears, how many ears do you think I will have?
Tyler: 18...That's multiplication....It's 9 groups of 2

******

Nick: Tdown (touchdown-arms raised in the air)

******

Tyler: My butt just burped!


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting!