Friday, September 11, 2009

Today in my life......

What a happy day today. Well, it didn't start until after I got off my unlikable job, so I guess I should say, what a happy evening. Nevertheless, it was a happy time. We had our weekly family movie/pizza night. I don't know what made this one so fun, it wasn't much different than any other week, we watched a kid movie (this week was D.A.R.Y.L.) and paused it every 30 min. to potty or get a stuffed friend. At any rate, maybe it was just the sheer joy of knowing I get to turn in my two weeks notice at my unlikable job and I recieved my package today to begin my new adventure! How exciting! The boys seemed to be in extra good moods tonight. They laughed and let Dan and I hold them (now a days this is rare). We enjoyed each other's company. I was reminded how much I love being a mommy and how much I love my husband. What a pleasant reminder for all of us, spoken so well without words. There is just so much hugs and giggles can say! AAhhh, a family. I love being a part of it. (happy sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!