Sunday, September 20, 2009

Is it me or is it you? Revisted…it doesn’t really matter

So I posted this blog about my new job that I didn’t like. I felt as though I was back in high school and I was not the cool girl. While I still feel a bit of that, it has gotten better. Although, it doesn’t so much matter now. After much deliberation between me and Dan, I am going to stay at home!!!! This has always been a goal for us, but honestly did not expect it to happen.

We have been praying about it and there are a few things that still need to fall into place. But we feel like it’s the right decision.

On the brighter side, I have all these wonderful plans of thing to do and routines I want that will probably never happen. I have been in child care and preschool for so long that I have so many ideas on fun things to do. Library day, walks, parks, crafts, laundry day, grocery store when the sun is up….I could just go on forever!!!

Five more days, let the count down begin…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!