Saturday, August 29, 2009

In the Begining...

This is the first time I have blogged. I have to admit a certain level of excitement is seeping into my stomach. Of course, like most bloggers, I enjoy writing and have always wanted to be published. So I will just let you get to know me.
My life as I know it now began when I married my high school sweetheart over 9 years ago. We quickly had our first son (born the day after our second anniversary) while most of our friends were just getting married or engaged. Soon after, my husband's dad passed away and we were sent into a tailspin spritually. Now there was arrangements to be made, family to support, fears realized, and grief to deal with. Two and a half short years later, we had a second son. My husband decided not long after that he wanted to go back to school and change careers. So he quit his job and became a full time student. In the midst of school, we had our third boy and now here we are. Three boys, lots of school, and a stronger marriage later.....we began our new life. As different people with different views and deeper love. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!